Community organizer is expected to provide strategic counsel to third parties on issues of concern to the Citizen Warrior Foundation and participate as a leader in key coalitions and organizations where it is critical to advance the Citizen Warrior Foundation’s public policy agenda. As a Community Organizer you will be responsible for raising awareness for the Citizen Warrior Foundation. Coordinate and supervise all volunteer and group activities that support Citizen Warrior Foundation ministries and fundraising efforts.
We are looking for skilled candidates who are passionate about community organizing, culture building, recruiting, and who can start immediately. Additionally, the top candidates will have:
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Initiative and the ability to complete tasks efficiently
- The ability to quickly comprehend and utilize new programs
- A positive attitude and the ability to work effectively with all different types of people
- Comfort in maintaining technical systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A track record of accomplishment
- Candidates must have excellent judgment and the ability to oversee significant projects.
CWF does not discriminate against applicants based on any protected characteristics, including, but not limited to, race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, family status, disability, medical or genetic condition or any other basis protected under federal, state, or local law.
Citizen Warrior Foundation is more than a private foundation, it is also akin to a Brotherhood (one with both sexes welcomed). We are purposed to safeguard the rights and property of individuals, now distressed, whose stored industriousness has been taken from them through no fault of their own. In pursuance of this noble endeavor, we are continuing to connect with like-minded nonprofits and individuals who are gathering behind our common cause, providing support, and facilitating new opportunities to ease our path forward.
CWF is recruiting Volunteers and welcoming Donors upon our official launch. CWF is formed not only for the Dispositors First Program (those harmed by the Celsius Network) but will continue and expand its operations and programs to ensure such economic injustice, spurred on by, in our belief, bad actors and market manipulation, will be far less likely to occur again.